St Mary’s Centre works with the St Giles' Centre, Glyndŵr University
and the University of Warwick to promote excellence in religion and
- developing Welsh and English-medium resources to support religious education
- providing Welsh-medium primary and secondary materials for collective worship in partnership with SPCK
- coordinating the Wales arm of UK and international research projects relevant to religion and education
- producing internationally-recognised research in religion and education
- developing and supporting postgraduate and undergraduate credit-earning courses in religion and education with Glyndŵr University.
- organising conferences and symposia
- working with national and international organisations in the fields of religion and education
You can access Welsh-medium assemblies here from SPCK’s Assemblies website.
Issue 10 (March 2016) Online A-level Journal for Religious Studies now available.Participate in our online religious experience surveys now!
Visit the new Teddy Horsley website!